Part machete, part pruning saw to get the job done
This Stanley Chop Saw is like having four tools in one.
- Pre-sharpened, 12-1/2"L straight edge chops through weeds and vines
- 9"L saw blade cuts through brush
- Hooked blade slices through stubborn vines and brush
- Cut twine with the twine-cutting notch
- Versatile: Four tools in one
- Long-Lasting Strength: Heat-treated, high-carbon steel blade
- Comfortable to Use: Cushioned, non-slip grip
- Safety Transport: Comes with a canvas sheath for transport and storage
- Overall Length: 20-1/2”
- Manufacturer #: BDS6506
- Telescoping: No
- Blade/Bar Length: 12-1/2"
- Blade Length: 12-1/2"
- Length: 20-1/2"
- Teeth per Inch: 46
- Handle Type: Cushion Grip
GEMPLER'S 9-1/2inL, 8-mil Disposable Nitrile Gloves
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/30in-36in Wire Staff
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/15in-21in Wire Staff
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.