You can count on this nursery blade to cut through compacted soil and give you outstanding prying strength
You can count on this Straight Blade Nursery Spade with D-handle to cut through compacted soil and give you outstanding prying strength.
- Long-Lasting:Heavy-duty hardened steel alloy handle that easily outlasts wood and fiberglass.
- Reinforced Blade: 11-ga. steel blade has closed back for extra reinforcement to eliminate flexing and reduce buildup
- Cut Through Compacted Soil: Mill-sharpened blade easily cuts through hard, compacted soil
- Outstanding Leverage: Cushion footpad can be used on either side for better digging leverage
- Dimensions: D-handle is 27"L and welded to the 15"L blade, which tapers from 7-1/4"W at the top to 6-1/4"W at the bottom, 42"L overall