You can count on this nursery blade to cut through compacted soil and give you outstanding prying strength
You can count on this Straight Blade Nursery Spade with D-handle to cut through compacted soil and give you outstanding prying strength.
- Long-Lasting: Heavy-duty hardened steel alloy handle that easily outlasts wood and fiberglass.
- Reinforced Blade: 11-ga. steel blade has closed back for extra reinforcement to eliminate flexing and reduce buildup
- Cut Through Compacted Soil: Mill-sharpened blade easily cuts through hard, compacted soil
- Outstanding Leverage: Cushion footpad can be used on either side for better digging leverage
- Dimensions: D-handle is 27"L and welded to the 15"L blade, which tapers from 7-1/4"W at the top to 6-1/4"W at the bottom, 42"L overall
- Manufacturer #: DH15SBF
- Handle Material: Steel
- Handle Length: 27"
- Overall Length: 42"
- Handle Type: D-Grip
- Head Type: Square Blade
- Blade Length: 15"
- Blade Width: 6-1/4"
- Head Width: 6-1/4"
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.
Combination Cartridge,Bayonet,P100,PK 2 46465
Rust Converter,1 qt. - RCQ
Rust Converter,1 gal - RCG