- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: Disc Vendor
Added to your cart!
SureCan Fuel Can x 1
Easy, spill-free fueling
These SureCan fuel cans give you more control with faster, smoother and more-precise fueling. Cans are color-coded by fuel type: red (gasoline), blue (kerosene) or yellow (diesel). 2.2-gal. gas cans are 12.12"H x 9"W x 13.1"D. EPA and DOT compliant.
- No Spills: The pivoting nozzle lets you refuel without tipping the container, eliminating wasted fuel and reducing the risk of fire from spilling fuel on a hot engine
- Easy To Use: The fuel spout doesn't need any downward pressure to pour - simply insert the nozzle in your engine’s fuel tank, press the ergonomic flow-control trigger and begin fueling
- No Air Bubbles: Each can self-ventilates to eliminate vacuum locks and air bubbles
- Durable Construction: Tough, heavy-duty, six-layer, high-density polyethylene resists permeation and improves durability
Not for sale in California
Q. Can the SureCans be used for chemicals other than fuels?
A.The manufacturer recommends using them only for gasoline, diesel, kerosene or mixed fuels.
Q. Are replacement parts available?
A. Yes, replacement parts are available.
Q. What is the manufacturer’s warranty?
A. The manufacturer has a one-year warranty that covers manufacturing defects.
Q. What is the diameter of the spout?
A. The outer diameter of the end of the spout is 3/4".
Q. Are the SureCan fuel cans DOT compliant?
A. Yes, but in order to use them for over the road transport, a label needs to be added to the can.