Switch from pruning head to saw to cut large and small limbs
This Corona Telescoping Compound-Action Tree Pruner switches from a pruning head to saw, depending on how thick the branch is, so you can quickly and easily cut limbs of any size. sold separately.
- Telescoping POLE: Lightweight, twist-lock pole telescopes from 6’L to 12’L or 7'L to 14'L
- High-Strength PRunInG: Zinc-alloy pruning head with nonstick steel blade has a 1 1/4"-dia. cutting capacity
- Sharp SAW: Curved 13"L Razor Tooth Saw® has three-sided impulse-hardened teeth that cut branches up to 9"-dia. in half the time of a conventional blade
- Powerful Cutting: Powerglide™ compound-action rope pulley system triples your cutting power
- Comfortable: 24"L foam grip
This product is not eligible for promotional offers.
- Manufacturer #: TP 6830
- Telescoping: Yes
- Blade/Bar Length: 13"
- Blade Style: Curved
- Blade Length: 13"
- Length: 6' to 12'
- Teeth per Inch: 6-1/2"
- Handle Type: Fiberglass
- Min. Handle Length: 5'
- No. of Poles: 1
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/30in-36in Wire Staff
GEMPLER'S 9-1/2inL, 8-mil Disposable Nitrile Gloves
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/15in-21in Wire Staff
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flags with PVC Staffs
GEMPLER'S Rain Jacket and Pants, PVC-on-Nylon