- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 15
Added to your cart!
Vortex Optics Viper® 10x42 HD Binoculars x 1
Vortex Optics puts the high-quality 10x optics into design that weighs less than 2 pounds, making the Viper a must-have for hunters and hikers alike.
The Viper 8x42 from Vortex Optics offers shooters, hunters and hikers maximum magnification in an unbelievably tight package. Despite weighing only 1 1/2 pounds, Vortex tech ensures maximum clarity through exclusive anti-reflective coating, ultra-low-dispersion glass and phase-correcting roof prisms. In addition to maximum waterproofing, the Viper is also argon gas purged, ensuring zero fogging over a wide range of temperatures. The whole package is capped with a non-slip rubber grip and ArmorTek scratch-resistant lens coating, all compatible with tripod or car mounts.
- GlassPak Accessories: Case and harness keep binoculars safe, close and ready-to-use
- Maximum HD: Vortex's design uses optimized glass elements with anti-reflective and dielectric coatings for ultra-clear, color-corrected images
- ArmorTek Protected: Exterior lens coating protects them from dirt, oil and scratches
- Rubber Armor: Makes a comfortable grip and another layer of protection
- Waterproof: Ready for any weather with quality O-ring seals to keep moisture out
- Argon Gas Purged: Prevents fogging in a wide range of temperatures