- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Werner Type IA Fiberglass Leaning Ladder x 1
Designed for professionals
The LEANSAFE® ladder is uniquely designed to securely lean against flat wall surfaces, wall corners, poles and wall studs, or perform as a standard step ladder. Features a lower rear rail to front rail connection point, allowing you to get closer to the work when in step ladder mode. Leaning a ladder safely requires that the rear rail is latched to the front rail. Werner’s patent pending single-latch design stays engaged when needed, and is centrally located to easily open and close. Every rivet is backed up by metal, metal plates or washers, and back-up plates reinforce all top connectors. The molded top secures tools and accessories while keeping them within easy reach.
- 300 lb. duty rating
- Double-riveted, slip-resistant Traction-Tred® steps
- Heavy-duty internal spreaders
- Nonmarring rubber bumper for a secure lean
- EDGE360® bracing protects feet from every angle
- Curved foot pad on front feet maximizes surface contact
- Nonconductive construction for safety when working near electricity
Item ships standard freight by a semi truck due to size and weight. Charges will be determined when order is placed.