This wireless weather station gives you the information you need to help you plan for the day ahead
This Davis Wireless Vantage Pro2 Weather Station uses multiple frequency hopping to reduce potential interference and increase range. It comes with a digital LCD readout console and a solar-powered integrated sensor suite software package, which includes a rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer with 40' of cable, and mounting hardware all in one package. Console can be powered with the included AC power adapter or with (3) C batteries (not included).
- Long Range: Wireless range is up to 1000' line of sight, with typical range under most conditions at least 200' to 400'
- Great Accuracy: Rain collector has a self-emptying tipping bucket for exceptional accuracy
- Built to Last: The rain collector is aluminum-plated for corrosion resistance. The anemometer includes both wind speed and wind direction sensors that can stand up to hurricane force winds. Temperature and humidity sensors are mounted inside a radiation shield to protect from solar radiation and reflected radiation
- Extra Protection: The transmitter and battery are located inside a radiation shield for extended life
- Manufacturer #: 6152
- Temperature Range (F): Indoor 32° to 140° , Outdoor –40° to 150°
- Temperature Range (C): Indoor 0° to 60° , Outdoor –40 to 65°
- Barometric Pressure: 26 to 32 InHg (880 to 1080 mbar)
- Rainfall: 0" to 99.99", accuracy 4%
- Relative Humidity Range: Indoor 10 to 90%, Outdoor 0 to 100%
- Wind Velocity: 2 to 180 mph
- Dew Point: Yes
- Heat Index: Yes
- Model: Wireless
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.
MEASURING PITCHER 128 OZ 130057
Combination Cartridge,Bayonet,P100,PK 2 46465