- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Wolverine Men's I-90 BOA 6" Composite Safety Toe x 1
Wolverine Men's I-90 BOA 6" Composite Safety Toe
Stay secure without ever having to remove your gloves
Named after the longest highway in the United States, the Wolverine I-90 is made for long hours and many miles. The I-90 features a highly abrasion resistant TPU outsole which lasts 3x longer than other boots, and is resistant to splitting, chemicals and oils. BOA® Fit system allows you to get your boots on and off fast. Make instant adjustments for a precise and custom fit. Men's Medium width in whole and half sizes 7-14 (no half sizes 12-14) or Extra Wide width in whole and half sizes 8-13 (no half sizes 12-13).
- Micro-adjustable Boa® Fit System, easy to use even with gloves
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather
- Moisture-wicking mesh waterproof lining keeps feet dry
- Fatigue-fighting EPX® footbed cushions and flexes with your foot
- High abrasion TPU SR lug outsole that lasts 3x longer that other boots
- Direct-attach construction is durable and trusted
- ASTM F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 EH rated composite toe
Meets ASTM F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 EH standards.