Two openings for safer, more controlled fuel dispensing
The Eagle Type II 2-gal. safety fuel can has two openings for safe, controlled filling and dispensing. FM, UL and ULC approved. Meets OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106, 1926.152 and NFPA Code 30 requirements. Can comes in different colors for quick fluid identification: red designates gasoline, blue for kerosene and yellow for diesel.
- Reduce Danger: Made of galvanized steel to reduce the danger of explosion while dispensing flammable liquids
- Easy Filling: The pressure-relief spring closing lid has a neoprene gasket that vents at 5 psi internal pressure to make it easy to fill
- Safe Dispensing: The actuated pour valve has a flexible, 12"L x 7/8" dia. metal spout for easy dispensing
- Non-sparking: The filler spout and flame arrestors are made of non-sparking brass to protect against flashback
- Durable Construction: Has a double-interlock, no-weld bottom seam
- Comfortable: Has a patented comfort-grip trigger release
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product is not eligible for promotional offers.
- Manufacturer #: U2-26SB
- Material: Metal
- Height: 9-1/2"
- Fuel Type: Kerosene
- Capacity: 2 gal.
- Hose Length: 12"
- Width: 11-1/4"
- Compliance: FM, UL, ULC, OSHA, NFPA Code 30
- Length: 11-1/4"
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/30in-36in Wire Staff
GEMPLER'S 9-1/2inL, 8-mil Disposable Nitrile Gloves
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/15in-21in Wire Staff
CARHARTT K87 Pocket T-Shirt - Sizes S-2XL Reg
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots