- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
30'L Double D-Ring Tow Rope x 1
Designed for the sole purpose of towing, this tow rope is lighter weight, more chemical resistant and stretches less than most other tow ropes
This polypropylene tow rope can be repaired by the manufacturer if ever cut or broken. Features two D-ring ends.
Need more options?
- Easier to Handle: Lighter than a chain
- Minimal Stretch: Only stretches 10-14% of its length, unlike other ropes that can stretch up to 40%: reducing dangerous recoil if the rope breaks
- Durable: Resistant to chemicals such as diesel fuel, battery acid, oil, gasoline, hydraulic fluid and fertilizers and is UV resistant
- Towing Capacity: 125,000 lb.
- Dimensions: 4" dia. x 30'L
NOTE: Never attach rope to a chain or to any attachment point with a lower-rated strength than the original rope.
Oversize item. Additional charges may apply.