A great way to mark trees or finished lumber in the rain or similar wet conditions
Aervoe Wet Coat Tree Marking Paint is a great way to mark trees or finished lumber in the rain or similar wet conditions.
Select color from the drop-down menu above.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Unique formula actually mixes with the water in wet wood so it penetrates deep into the pores
- When formed, the outer film displaces water
- Paint remains highly visible and withstands further exposure to the elements
- Fast drying and ready to recoat in approximately 5 minutes
- Operating temperature range is 50° to 90°F
Requires special handling due to DOT regulations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Cannot be shipped by air.
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Manufacturer #: 697
- Size: 12 oz.
- Drying Time: 5 min.
- Aerosol: Yes
- Coverage: 23 sq. ft.
Keep one step ahead of your competition
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates and new promotions