This Bulk Nylon Rope is made with a very firm, round and tightly woven braid, which prevents unraveling when cut or torn
Nylon Rope is not only the strongest of all ropes, but when stretched it has a “memory" for returning to its original length - making it ideal for absorbing shock loads such as lifting or towing.
- Long-Lasting: Lasts up to five times longer than natural fibers
- Sturdy Material: Naturally resists abrasions, oils and chemicals
- Break Strength: 1,240 lb.
- Dimensions: 1/4" dia. x 1,000'L roll
This product is not eligible for promotional offers.
- Manufacturer #: AGSBN141000
- Color: White
- Material: Braided Nylon
- Strand Construction: Braided
- Length: 1,000'
- Rope Ends: Sewn eyes-addtl
- Rated Capacity: 1,240 lb.
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/30in-36in Wire Staff
GEMPLER'S 9-1/2inL, 8-mil Disposable Nitrile Gloves
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/15in-21in Wire Staff
CARHARTT K87 Pocket T-Shirt - Sizes S-2XL Reg
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots