- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
AMEREX Tri-Class Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher x 1
Protect your property from most types of fires
Respond to class A, B and C rated fires quickly and effectively with this 10-lb. Amerex Tri-Class Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher. Listed/Approved by UL, ULC, and USCG. NOTE: The 2.5-lb. extinguisher includes a vehicle mount bracket. The 5- ,10- and 20-lb. extinguishers include a wall-mount bracket.
- Effective: Tri-class chemical consists of monoammonium phosphate dry chemical, which is four to five times as effective as an equal weight of water on class A fires
- Use on Most Fires: Combat fires in ordinary combustible materials such as wood, cloth, paper, rubber and many plastics (class A); flammable liquids, gases and greases (class B); and fires involving energized electrical equipment (class C)
- Durable Construction: Cylinders are constructed of a seamless, welded-steel shell and are hydrotested to 600 psi
- Great Performance: Extruded aluminum valve body and stainless-steel valve stem improve performance
- Secure: The metal pull ring prevents accidental activation
Requires special handling due to DOT regulations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Cannot be shipped by air.
Not for sale in Alaska, Hawaii