Protect your property from most types of fires
Respond to class A, B and C rated fires quickly and effectively with this 10-lb. Amerex Tri-Class Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher. Listed/Approved by UL, ULC, and USCG. sold separately for 5-, 10- and 20-lb. extinguishers.
- Effective: Tri-class chemical consists of monoammonium phosphate dry chemical, which is four to five times as effective as an equal weight of water on class A fires
- Use on Most Fires: Combat fires in ordinary combustible materials such as wood, cloth, paper, rubber and many plastics (class A); flammable liquids, gases and greases (class B); and fires involving energized electrical equipment (class C)
- Durable Construction: Cylinders are constructed of a seamless, welded-steel shell and are hydrotested to 600 psi
- Great Performance: Extruded aluminum valve body and stainless-steel valve stem improve performance
- Secure: The metal pull ring prevents accidental activation
NOTE: The 2.5-lb. extinguisher includes a vehicle mount bracket. The 5- ,10- and 20-lb. extinguishers include a wall-mount bracket.
This product is not eligible for promotional offers.
- Manufacturer #: AMEREX B441
- Height: 20-1/2"
- Bracket Type: Wall
- Diameter: 5"
- Chemical Type: ABC
- Discharge Time: 20 sec.
- Distance Range: 21'
- Operating Pressure: 600 psi
- UL Rating: 4A 80B C
Indoor/Outdoor Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
Roadside Emergency Kit/Triangle,8 Piece 00531
Vehicle Mounting Bracket
Fire Extinguisher Cabinet Replacement Cover
Fire Extinguisher Cabinet Cover,Red