Quickly turns your standard or gooseneck faucet into an emergency eyewash station
This economical eyewash station attaches to any standard or gooseneck faucet - allowing you to easily switch between faucet use and emergency eyewash. Operation is simple: The front pin allows you to keep the cold-water supply pressurized at all times and activates the eyewash in an emergency, while the top pin allows you to operate your fixture as a faucet.
Need more options?
- Built-in Protection: Heads are equipped with flow control to ensure a safe and steady water flow under varying pressure conditions
- Keeps Clean: Pop-off dust covers keep the spray heads clean
- Easy Identification: Includes adhesive eyewash sign and inspection tag
- ANSI-Compliant: Meets ANSI Z358.1-2009
- Manufacturer #: S19-200B
- Compliance: ANSI Z358.1-2009, (Not Compliant With 2009 ANSI Standards 5.2 & 6.2)
- Mounting: Faucet
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.
Combination Cartridge,Bayonet,P100,PK 2 46465
Rust Converter,1 qt. - RCQ
Rust Converter,1 gal - RCG