Blades are marquench-hardened for a durable cutting performance
Lightweight bypass pruner is ideal for pruning twigs, medium-sized stems, flowers and shrubs.
- Durable Cutting Performance: Precision-ground blades are made from high-carbon tool steel and then marquench-hardened
- Resists Rust & Sap: Hard-chrome plating on blades which can be wiped clean
- Easier to Use: Non-slip, lightweight grips fit comfortably in your hand and help prevent fatigue
- Blade: 2" curved blade has a 5/8"-dia. cutting capacity
- Manufacturer #: HP-130DXR
- Telescoping: No
- Length: 7"
- Blade Style: Bypass
- Cutting Capacity: 3/4"
- Special Features: Lightweight
- Handle Material: Vinyl Coated Steel
- Blade Length: 2"
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
MEASURING PITCHER 128 OZ 130057
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.
Combination Cartridge,Bayonet,P100,PK 2 46465