- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Bird Spike 2001-5" / 50 Ft. Box x 1
Keep birds from landing and roosting in unwanted areas with Bird B Gone Stainless Steel Bird Spikes. Bird spikes are an effective, humane and cost-effective bird control solution that will not harm birds. Bird B Gone Stainless Steel Bird Spikes are ready to useand easy to install. No assembly required. Each bird spikestrip comes pre-assembled intwo foot sections and can be glued, screwed, or tied down to most surfaces. Virtually invisible, Bird B Gone Stainless Steel Bird Spikes are ideal for use on rooflines, window sills, fences, ledges and can be used on a variety of flat or curved surfaces. The patented Stainless Steel Bird Spike design is made of high-quality stainless steel that will not rust. The U.V. protected polycarbonate bird spike base is flexible, can bend 360° and will fit flat and curved surfaces. 5 inch bird spikes are recommended for areas which need 5 in. to 7 in. width of protection. Wider ledges or areas may require multiple rows. All Bird B Gone bird spikes are manufactured by Bird B Gone, Inc. in the United States.
- Humane bird control solution–will not harm birds
- Low-cost, maintenance-free
- Easy to install-can be glued, screwed or tied downto most surfaces
- Virtually invisible
- For use on curved or flat surfaces –can bend 360°
- Patented “bend and crush” design for permanent installations
- No-nest design. No gap spacing to deter birds from roosting or landing
- Weatherproof design will not rust;will not break
- Glue trough on base of bird spike sections allows for fast and easy application
- Will not cut or injure installer!
- Pre-assembled two foot sections significantly reduces installation time
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured in the USA by Bird B Gone, Inc.
- Recommended for pigeons, seagulls or larger birds
- Ideal for use on ledges, roof peaks, I-beams, parapet walls, conduits, signs, flat or curved surfaces