Protect tires and prevent expensive downtime
GEMPLER’S Bulletproof-Grade Ultraseal™ Tire Sealant was originally developed for military combat vehicles to seal bullet wounds in tires. Quick and easy to use - just inject through the valve stem with pump in inflated tire. Installation pump (Item # 228248) sold separately. 5-gal. container. U.S. Military approved NSN80300 #12894502.
- Extends Life of Tires: Protects against tread separation and permanently seals leaks, resulting in reduced tire wear for longer life
- Improves Safety: Guards against punctures, flats and blowouts as they happen, which reduces expensive downtime and improves safety
- Use On Any Pneumatic Tire: Ideal for slow-moving off-road equipment that is subjected to multiple tire punctures
- Protects Tire: Seals punctures caused by objects up to 1/2" in diameter and inhibits rust and corrosion on steel belts, wheels and rims
- Won't Freeze: Protects tires in temperatures from:40ºF to 300ºF and won't freeze or evaporate inside tire
- One and Done: One application lasts the life of the tire
- Easy Cleanup: Water-soluble fluid for easy cleanup
NOTE: Use for vehicles or machinery with a maximum speed of 25 mph. Designed to be used as a prevention, not to repair existing damage. This new container with externally threaded neck will not work with the old-style pump (Item # P229). If you already own an installation pump, order adapter (Item # 228249) to connect the pump to the new containers.
- Manufacturer #: 5150-OTR
- Volume: 5 gal.
- Size: 5 gal.
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.
MEASURING PITCHER 128 OZ 130057
Combination Cartridge,Bayonet,P100,PK 2 46465