- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Bully Tools 10-Gauge Excavator/Track Shovel with Fiberglass Handle & D-Grip x 1
Bully Tools 10-Gauge Excavator/Track Shovel with Fiberglass Handle & D-Grip
10-gauge steel head is thicker and stronger than typical 14-gauge excavator spades
Designed, tested and manufactured after consulting actual heavy machine operators, the Track Bully is a specialized tool for prying hardened mud and other thick materials out of bulldozer tracks. Built with extensive abuse in mind, it offers triple-wall steel head construction with rigid teeth that dig through debris with ease. An extra 20" of steel encasement around the handle adds to the overall strength ... you're more likely to lose this tool than break it!
- Heat-treated, tempered 10-gauge steel head with a rust-resistant powder-coat finish
- Fiberglass handle with a polyester coating to prevent splintering and increase strength
- Polypropylene D-grip with textured, nonslip surface
- Closed back adds strength and prevents soil buildup
- 16-1/4"H x 5"W head
- 31-3/4"L x 1-1/4" dia. handle
- Measures 48"L overall
Oversize item. Additional charges may apply.