- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Bully Tools 12-Gauge Edging/Planting Spade with Wood Handle & D-Grip x 1
Flat blade makes clean edges along garden plots, lawns and planting beds
Ideal for professional landscapers as well as do-it-yourselfers, this versatile spade is the perfect tool for edging, landscaping, sod removal and transplanting. The straight design allows you to dig perfectly vertical ... something that traditional shovels don't allow. Made to slice through turf, soil and clay with ease, the long blade makes deeper cuts than other spades on the market, so it's great for contractor-sized projects. The elongated neck ferrule provides additional support and reinforcement along the handle, and the extended handle length delivers ample leverage for whatever project you're working on. Engineered to reduce hand fatigue, the virtually indestructible poly grip has a nonslip texture for a firm hold and a D-shaped design that's large enough to accommodate work gloves.
- 12-gauge tempered steel blade with flat edge and rust-resistant powder-coat finish
- High-quality American hardwood handle
- Durable polypropylene grip
- 1"W foot step
- Closed back provides additional strength and prevents soil buildup
- 13"H x 7-1/2"W blade
- 31-1/2"L x 1-1/4" dia. handle
- Tool measures 44-1/2"L overall