- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Carhartt 0R461-M Yukon Extremes Insulated Biberall x 1
Carhartt 0R461-M Yukon Extremes Insulated Biberall
Built for the extreme cold!
Carhartt Yukon Extremes gear is engineered for ultimate performance in the coldest conditions. You can consider this biberall your full-body force-field, built to protect you from freezing weather, light rain, and whipping winds.
- Select length based off Height Chart: 5'3" - 5'7": Short, 5'7" - 5'11": Regular; 5'11" - 6'3": Tall
- 6.5-ounce, 500-denier Cordura® nylon shell
- 150g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for warmth without the weight
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Carbon Black reflective taping on center back and double front
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Adjustable elastic suspenders for a personalized fit; Low profile buckle closure; Two-way zip front
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris; Ankle-to-thigh leg zippers with storm flaps and snap closures
- Bar tacks at vital stress points
- 3M™ reflective Carhartt patch on secure chest pocket