- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 25
Added to your cart!
Carhartt Men's 10" Insulated Composite Toe Pac Boots x 1
These Carhartt 10"H Composite Toe Leather Pac Boots aren't just footwear, they're cold-weather equipment. Insulated with 1,000g of LiteFire™ insulation, which gets sprayed onto the boot lining as a gas. When it dries, it’s super-thin and equivalent to having 1,000g of heavyweight thermal insulation (Thinsulate™-type insulation without the bulk). Pac boots are oil-tanned leather with abrasion-resistant Cordura® upper shaft. OrthoLite® insoles and waterproof membrane. Oil, chemical and slip resistant. Men's whole and half sizes 9-14 (no half sizes 12-14).
- Oil-tanned and polyurethane-coated leathers; Lace closure
- 1,000 LiteFire® insulation keeps feet warmStorm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- TPU heel guard with Achilles flex joint for ankle stability and side impact protection
- Foam-cushioned insole with TPU arch support; Removable EVA insole for a custom fit
- Cement-constructed rubber outsole for lightweight comfort
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards.