- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Carhartt Ground Force 6" Composite Toe Boot x 1
Carhartt Ground Force 6" Composite Toe Boot
Men's lightweight, rugged boots that stand up to long hours on the job.
Start and finish strong. The lightweight design of these work boots helps maintain all-day comfort. Composite toe and heel reinforcements add impact resistance. A Waterproof-breathable design works with the sweat-wicking liner to keep your feet dry in all conditions. Resilient cushioning and enhanced arch support help you finish the day in comfort.
- Oil-tanned leather; Lace closure
- Storm Defender® Waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breatheFastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Insite® technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Abrasion-resistant rubber heel
- Lightweight proprietary EVA midsole with shock-absorbing insert and cushioned based layer
- Cement-constructed Ground Force rubber outsole for grip, traction, and flexibility
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association