- product_inactive: false
- substituted: true
- substitute: Substitute 6550998974579
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Cordova MACHINIST Impact and Cut Resistant Nitrile Palm Knit Gloves x 1
Precision protection, excellent dexterity and impact resistance
MACHINIST series gloves address the need for strength, durability and cut resistance in a variety of work environments. High-performance polyethylene (HPPE) construction with added glass fibers offers increased cut resistance over gloves made with HPPE alone. The sandy nitrile palm coating provides enhanced gripping power, and TPR knobs deliver back-of-hand impact protection. Ideal for construction, framing, demolition and oil/gas operations. Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL or 2XL.
- 13-gauge, salt & pepper HPPE/glass fiber shell
- Orange palm
- Reinforced thumb crotch for added durability
- Made with FDA-approved materials for food contact applications
- ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 certified, cut level A4, abrasion level 6, puncture level 4, impact level 2