- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 10
Added to your cart!
DeWalt 15 gal, 200 PSI Workshop Compressor x 1
DeWalt 15 gal, 200 PSI Workshop Compressor
The DeWalt 15 Gallon Workshop Compressor features a 1.6 HP electric motor for extra power, with an operating maximum pressure of 200 PSI. This motor can run on a 12-gauge extension cord. It operates at a decibel level of 78 to keep workshop noise to a minimum. The steel tank holds 15 gallons and will stand up to all kinds of wear and tear. It has an oil-free pump for easier maintenance. The convenient top-mounted PSI regulator controls and gauges make it easier to control and monitor tank, and regulator pressure. It has a ball valve on the bottom for convenient and safe draining. The padded front feet and reinforced tires increase stability while in use. Pair this 15 gallon compressor with your favorite DeWalt nailers and staplers. The extra large wheels make moving the DeWalt 15 Gallon Workshop Compressor easier in a crowded workshop or worksite.
- 5.0 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery times
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use
- Compact design allows for the compressor to be easily moved, transported, and stored
- Metal console panel protects the gauges, coupler, and regulator
- High flow coupler allows for maximum air tool run time
- Wide track, semi-pneumatic tires allow for additional stability, easy movement, and no tire maintenance
- 225 PSI max tank storage pressure allows for longer air tool run times
- EHP® Efficient high pressure technology delivers exceptional air-tool runtimes
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor
- Robust dual purpose handle provides additional protection to the compressor along with serving as a hose wrap
- High flow air regulator allows for maximum air tool run time
- 2 inch gauges allow for an easy to read surface
Oversize item. Additional charges may apply.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.