- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
DEWALT 4-Foot Tall Black Frame 3 Shelf Steel Wire Deck Industrial Storage Rack x 1
Over 2 ton capacity, evenly distributed at 1,500 lbs. per shelf
Engineered to meet your heavy-duty, professional-level storage needs, this rack offers innovative details that aren't typically found on industrial shelving units. Dense wire grids prevent items from falling through, safety straps with weld nuts ensure easy assembly and top caps protect both you and your items from potential damage. The three adjustable metal wire shelves can each support an evenly distributed 1,500 lbs., for a total load capacity of 4,500 lbs. Each shelf has two types of support straps in addition to the crossbeams to prevent them from buckling under pressure. Additional safety features include locking clips to secure the shelves into place and a mounting bracket that lets you attach your rack to a wall to eliminate the danger of accidental tipping. Glass-filled nylon feet safeguard the rack's finish against any storeroom moisture or liquid spills while preventing damage to floors.
- DURABLE: Fade- and chip-resistant black powder-coat finish on the heavy-gauge steel uprights, support straps and crossbeams
- STABLE: Locking pins secure crossbeams for maximum safety and stability
- ADJUSTABLE: Shelves adjust in 2.35" increments for storage flexibility
- STRONG SUPPORT: 5 support straps per shelf prevent twisting or spreading under heavy loads
- HIGH CAPACITY: Shelf decks measure 44-1/4"W x 17-1/2"D to provide ample space for tools and parts
- EXPANDABLE: Join multiple racks together vertically or horizontally to create a custom storage space
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Two of the four uprights come with pre-installed horizontal and diagonal support beams, making getting started fast and stress free
- HARDWARE INCLUDED: Supplied hardware kit includes a wrench, hex key and hex driver bit
- FOOD SAFETY CERTIFIED: Wire grid decking is NSF International certified for dry food storage in bakeries, cafeterias and pantries
Oversize item. Additional charges may apply.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.