The DeWalt 5-in-1 Hacksaw has a 45° or 90° blade angle for standard or flush cuts. High tension holds blade up to 330 lbs. Low profile design for cutting in tight spaces. Blade attaches to front frame for long reach. Front handle can become a pistol-grip jab saw.
- 45° or 90° Blade angle used for standard and flush cuts
- High tension securely holds the blade up to 330lbs
- Low profile for cutting in tight spaces
- Long reach blade attaches to the front frame for long reach
- Hacksaw front handle becomes a pistol grip jab saw