This specialized Hanna Direct Soil Conductivity Meter was developed in cooperation with USDA-ARS soil scientists
The Hanna Direct Soil Conductivity Meter provides quick and accurate readings directly in soil. Uses 1.413 calibration solution (Item # ). Features 1-point manual calibration, auto calibration, auto shutoff, hold mode and can display both micro and milisiemens/cm.
- No Soil Solution Needed: The only meter available that will take conductivity readings directly from the soil without creating a soil solution for testing
- Accurate Temperature: Measures temperature range from 0.0 to 50.0°C with a 1°C temperature accuracy
- Temperature Compensation: Conductivity readings are compensated for temperature with the sensor incorporated into the penetration probe
- Accurate Conductivity: Measures a conductivity range of 0.00 to 4.00 mS/cm with 1-point manual calibration
- Durable: 5"L probe has a narrow point for compacted soil
- Manufacturer #: HI98331
- Range: 0.00 to 4.00 mS/cm; 0.0° to 50.0°C
- Accuracy: ±0.05 mS/cm(0.00 to 2.00 mS/cm);
±0.30 mS/cm(2.00 to 4.00 mS/cm); ±1°C
- Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm; 0.1°C
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.
MEASURING PITCHER 128 OZ 130057
Combination Cartridge,Bayonet,P100,PK 2 46465