- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 25
Added to your cart!
Direct Soil Conductivity Meter x 1
This specialized Hanna Direct Soil Conductivity Meter was developed in cooperation with USDA-ARS soil scientists
The Hanna Direct Soil Conductivity Meter provides quick and accurate readings directly in soil. Uses 1.413 calibration solution (Item # ). Features 1-point manual calibration, auto calibration, auto shutoff, hold mode and can display both micro and milisiemens/cm.
- No Soil Solution Needed: The only meter available that will take conductivity readings directly from the soil without creating a soil solution for testing
- Accurate Temperature: Measures temperature range from 0.0 to 50.0°C with a 1°C temperature accuracy
- Temperature Compensation: Conductivity readings are compensated for temperature with the sensor incorporated into the penetration probe
- Accurate Conductivity: Measures a conductivity range of 0.00 to 4.00 mS/cm with 1-point manual calibration
- Durable: 5"L probe has a narrow point for compacted soil