14-gpm Injector lets you add precise amounts of product directly into water lines - perfect for fertilizer, insecticides, fungicides, algaecides and more
This 14-gpm, non-electric Fertilizer Injector mounts in water lines and injects preset amounts of product directly into the water supply for the perfect amount each time. Injector can be mounted on booms or benches, or used in conjunction with our portable 15-gal. Dosacart or 5-gal. Li'l Bud-D Dosacart for reliable, accurate fertigation on the go. Includes 6'L tubing, weighted strainer and mounting bracket.
- Accurate Dispensing: Consistently accurate and unaffected by variations in water flow and pressure
- Takes the Heat: Can be used in water with a maximum temperature of up to 104°F
- Super Easy: Easy to maintain and operate, and has an easy-to-adjust ratio
- Standard Fit: 3/4" NPT fitting
NOTE: A 200 mesh filter should be installed on the inlet side of the injector and is required for a valid warranty.
- Manufacturer #: D14MZ2VFII
- Max Flow Rate: 14 gpm
- Includes: 6'L Tubing, Weighted Strainer, Mounting Bracket
- Flow Range: 0.05 to 14 gpm
- Percent: 0.2 % to 2%
- Pressure Range: 4.3 to 85 psi
- Ratios: 1 500 to 1 50
- Max. Viscosity: 500 cps
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/30in-36in Wire Staff
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/15in-21in Wire Staff
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flags with PVC Staffs