These DuPont Tyvek Hooded Coveralls are so comfortable you'll forget that you're wearing them
DuPont Tyvek Hooded Coveralls are comfortable enough to wear all day, yet still give you protection against hazardous particulates such as mold, asbestos, fiberglass and some pesticides. Zipper front. Elastic wrists and ankles.
- Move Freely: Coveralls are fully cut to allow greater freedom of movement
- Minimize Tears: Generous cut reduces "tearing out" in critical areas
- Better Protection: Elastic wrist and ankle openings provide snug fit for greater protection, plus built-in hood provides head and ear protection as well
- Cool Comfort: The Tyvek material breathes by letting your body heat escape, keeping you cooler
WARNING: There are environments and uses for which these coveralls are unsuitable. It is the responsibility of the user to review available data to verify that the garment is appropriate for the intended use and meets all government and industry standards. Avoid open flame or intense heat.
NOTE: Due to the thousands of pesticide formulations available today, it's impossible to determine if a particular garment protects against a specific chemical. Therefore, we recommend testing the clothing against the chemical before using.
- Manufacturer #: TY127SWH2X0006G1
- Material: Tyvek
- Color: White
- Faceted Color: White
- Faceted Material: Tyvek
- Gender: Male
- Hooded: Yes
- Cuff: Elastic
- Seam Style: Serged
- Compliance: USDA, FDA, OSHA
GEMPLER'S 9-1/2inL, 8-mil Disposable Nitrile Gloves
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/30in-36in Wire Staff
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/15in-21in Wire Staff
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.