A green way to keep gophers at bay
Formulated for professional use, Gopher Scram is a safe yet effective option for repelling gophers on large lawns, playing fields, golf courses and more. It's made with a blend of nontoxic, organic ingredients that drive gophers away with a two-prong approach ... making their food source taste bad and giving tunnels and surrounding soil a disagreeable smell. These environmental changes disrupt the gophers' senses and drive them out of the application zone. Use with a broadcast spreader to apply in a radius extending past the infected area by at least 30', sprinkle a small handful of granules directly into mounds and then water the treated area for 20 minutes. Repeat in 14 days and every 30 days after.
- Active ingredients: clove oil, garlic, linseed oil, rosemary oil, cinnamon oil, dried blood and castor oil
- Ready-to-use granular formula; no mixing required
- For all-season use
- Won't harm animals, people or pets
- Environmentally safe; ideal for use by landscapers, groundskeepers and maintenance professionals
- 22 lb. bucket (covers 13,750 square feet)