A green way to keep feral pigs at bay
Formulated for professional use, Wild Hog Scram is a safe yet effective option for eliminating feral hog activity in residential areas. It's made with a blend of nontoxic, organic ingredients that drive pigs away with a two-prong approach ... making their food source taste bad and giving surrounding soil a disagreeable smell. These environmental changes disrupt the hogs' senses and drive them out of the application zone. Use with a rotary spreader to apply in a radius extending past the infected area by at least 30', and hand sprinkle granules around damaged areas (locate entry trails if possible). Repeat in 14 days and every 30 days after; re-application may be required after periods of extremely heavy rain.
- Active ingredients: castor oil, white pepper, thyme oil, rosemary oil, clove oil and garlic oil
- Ready-to-use granular formula; no mixing required
- For all-season use
- Won't harm animals, people or pets
- Environmentally safe; ideal for use by landscapers, groundskeepers, pest control operators and maintenance professionals
- 22 lb. bucket (covers 12,100 square feet)