Slices through the toughest hardwood with a huge, 3"-dia. cutting capacity
G2 Ratcheting Loppers feature jaws with an aggressive tooth set on one side to bite into the cut branch and a smooth transition plate on the other side to protect the trunk side of the tree. Contoured arms add strength to every cut. Convenient, built-in oiler keeps the mechanism lubricated for improved performance. Handy keeper strap secures the tool shut for safer transport.
- Extendable Arms: Convenient thumb depressors lock the adjustable arms in place to extend your reach from 18" to 42"
- Non-slip Handles: Solid rubber grips won't slide around in your hands
- Replaceable Parts: Replacement blades and handles sold separately
- Durable Construction: Blade is made of SK5 carbon-hardened steel
- Dimensions: 30"L x 11.75"W, 3.5 lb.
- Manufacturer #: EZ 7684
- Telescoping: Yes
- Length: 30"
- Cutting Capacity: 3"
- Handle Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Handle Length: 18-42"
- Model: G2
- Weight: 3.5 lb.
- Type: Ratcheting
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.
MEASURING PITCHER 128 OZ 130057
Combination Cartridge,Bayonet,P100,PK 2 46465