- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
FELCO® 211-40 Lopper, Curved Cutting Head, 15.7" x 1
FELCO® 211-40 Lopper, Curved Cutting Head, 15.7"
Curved cutting head makes easy work of large branches
Combining superior cutting power with FELCO's trademark precision, this heavy-duty looper smoothly slices through large branches without putting strain on your muscles. Thanks to a variable radius on the cutting blade and a hooked counter blade, the tool pulls a branch in close to the cutting line to ensure clean, accurate slices. The curved cutting head reduces user effort and makes pruning more efficient, while rubber shock absorbers soften impact to minimize fatigue.
- The curved cutting head reduces your effort and makes pruning safer and more efficient
- An extremely rugged and durable design makes the FELCO 211-40 a dependable choice regardless of the pruning job
- The ultra-sharp blade cuts easily through larger pieces of wood which ensures you can make the most of any pruning session
- Handles made from aluminum with I beam construction ensure your FELCO tool is lightweight and robust for heavy-duty pruning
- Interchangeable aluminum handles - available in three lengths of 40, 50, and 60 cm/ 15.7, 19.7 and 23.6 inch – allow you to adjust your reach if required to add convenience
- Rely on FELCO proprietary heat treating and hardening know-how to provide you with a long lasting ultra-sharp cutting edge
- Easily adjust the cutting head for a clean and precise cut that promotes quick healing of the pruning wound
- Enjoy comfortable and safe pruning with the ergonomic, cushioned, non-slip, phthalate-free handle grips
- Keep cutting for longer as rubber shock absorbers increase your handling comfort and reduce fatigue
- The sap groove prevents the blade from sticking and improves cutting efficiency
- The quick and easy blade change is safe, secure and ensures you can always get on with the job