- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Ultraseal Extreme Grade Tire Sealant, 1 gal. x 1
Proven performance in the most demanding applications
Extreme Grade Ultraseal Tire Sealant guards against flats and blowouts by sealing punctures caused by objects up to 1/2" dia., - for slow moving (under 25 mph) vehicles. Use in agricultural, commercial or industrial vehicles, and machinery of any size. Water-soluble fluid promotes easy cleanup. Pump Included. U.S. Military approved NSN80300 #12894502. Also available in 5-gal. container (Item # 228247). Product may be blue or tan.
- Protects: Conditions tire casings and maintains proper air pressure to protect against tread separation
- Extends Tire Life: Improves fuel mileage and permanently seals leaks, resulting in reduced tire wear and extended life
- Prevents Rust: Inhibits rust and corrosion on steel belts, wheels and rims
- All-Weather Protection: Won't freeze or evaporate inside tire
- Long-Lasting Prevention: One application lasts the life of the tire
NOTE: Not for high performance, low-profile tires. High-speed tires must be balanced before installing Ultraseal. Designed to be used as a prevention, not to repair existing damage.