- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Gemplers Sprayable-Formula Rust Converter, 1 gal. x 1
Stop anything with a rusted steel or iron surface from further rusting
Restore your tools without breaking a sweat! Gemplers Rust Converter chemically converts rust into an inert, black barrier - protecting steel or iron surfaces from further rusting. And saving your investment is super simple: Use a wire brush to remove loose or layered scale and rust. Then, apply Rust Converter directly onto the rusty surface with an airless sprayer or handheld compression sprayer.
More Gemplers Rust Converter options:
• Brush-on formula, 1 gal. (Item #RCG)
• Brush-on formula, 1 qt. (Item #RCQ)
• Aerosol Can (Item #127787)
• Kit w/ Large Gloves (Item #230151)
• Kit w/ XL Gloves (Item #230152)
Shop All Rust Converter Products
- Ideal Application: Three coats provide optimum coverage; however, irregular, porous or textured surfaces may require more
- Minimal Labor: No sandblasting, heavy scraping or grinding necessary
- Versatile: Rust Converter functions as a primer and makes the surface oil-based paint-ready in 48 hr., or surface may be left unpainted if not exposed to direct weather elements
- Safe to Use: Rust Converter is environmentally safe, non-flammable and made of an easy cleanup water-based formula
- Coverage: One gal. covers up to 300 sq. ft.
NOTE: This product has a nine-month shelf life. Not meant for high heat applications. Do not allow Rust Converter to freeze.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.