- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 15
Added to your cart!
AMS Hammer-Head Soil Probe Kit x 1
No need to lug around a heavy slide hammer anymore
This AMS Hammer-Head Soil Probe Kit makes obtaining soil samples simple, even in hard, compacted ground. The AMS Hammer-Head Soil Probe Kit features a 16"L hammer-head cross handle which can be hammered on with the included impact absorbing dead blow hammer. A standard 10” cross handle with rubber grips also comes in the kit for regular soil conditions. Probe measures 7⁄8"-dia. x 33"L and is constructed of nickel plated chrome molybdenum. Hammer head is made of high carbon, stress-proof steel.
- Convenient: Includes a 2.4-lb. impact-absorbing hammer, which can be used on the 12"L hammer-head cross handle to drive the soil probe into hard earth
- Comfortable: Cross handle has rubber grip handles
- Durable: Constructed of machined stress-proof steel
- Dimensions: 7/8"-dia. x 33"L