- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 25
Added to your cart!
Hawk Rodenticide Ready-to-Use Place Pacs x 1
Kill rats and mice where they live and travel
Hawk Rodenticide Ready-to-Use Place Pacs have been an industry standard for many years, combining proven palatability and rodent acceptance with a formula that can kill rats and mice after a single feeding. Hawk baits are made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant. Hawk Rodenticide Place Pacs are excellent for every day use in and around agricultural buildings and man-made agricultural structures, with proven palatability in a formula preferred by pest control professionals and ag producers. Use Hawk Place Pacs in a rotational program for up to 6 months, especially for regular maintenance baiting during spring & summer. Hawk Place Pacs contain 1.5 oz of pelleted bait in pre-measured, ready-to-use Pacs. Place Pacs keep pellets fresh and free from contamination until rodents open the pacs with their gnawing and are excellent for tight spaces and hard to reach areas. Shelf life is approximately 1 year.
- Made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant
- Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one night's feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4-5 days after feeding begins
- Industry standard for palatability and control
- Use Hawk Place Pacs in a rotational program for up to 6 months, especially for regular maintenance baiting during spring & summer
- Place Pacs contain 1.5 oz of pelleted bait
- Excellent for tight spaces and hard to reach areas
- Place Pacs keep bait fresh and protect the pellets from dirt, dust and moisture
Not for sale in Alaska, California