- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 25
Added to your cart!
Hawk Rodenticide Ready-to-Use Place Pacs x 1
Kill rats and mice where they live and travel
Hawk Rodenticide Ready-to-Use Place Pacs have been an industry standard for many years, combining proven palatability and rodent acceptance with a formula that can kill rats and mice after a single feeding. Hawk baits are made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant. Hawk Rodenticide Place Pacs are excellent for every day use in and around agricultural buildings and man-made agricultural structures, with proven palatability in a formula preferred by pest control professionals and ag producers. Use Hawk Place Pacs in a rotational program for up to 6 months, especially for regular maintenance baiting during spring & summer. Hawk Place Pacs contain 1.5 oz of pelleted bait in pre-measured, ready-to-use Pacs. Place Pacs keep pellets fresh and free from contamination until rodents open the pacs with their gnawing and are excellent for tight spaces and hard to reach areas.
- Made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant
- Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one night's feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4-5 days after feeding begins
- Industry standard for palatability and control
- Use Hawk Place Pacs in a rotational program for up to 6 months, especially for regular maintenance baiting during spring & summer
- Place Pacs contain 1.5 oz of pelleted bait
- Excellent for tight spaces and hard to reach areas
- Place Pacs keep bait fresh and protect the pellets from dirt, dust and moisture
NOTE: Not for sale in Alaska, California or Washington state.
Not for sale in Alaska, California