- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Hawk Soft Bait, 8 lbs x 1
Hawk baits have been an industry standard for many years, combining proven palatability and rodent acceptance with a formula that can kill rats and mice after a single feeding. Hawk baits are made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant. Hawk baits are excellent for every day use in and around agricultural buildings and man-made agricultural structures, with proven palatability in a formula preferred by pest control professionals and ag producers. Hawk Soft Bait is formulated with select ingredients including a unique blend of fats and oils for maximum palatability. Includes an outstanding preservative package to prevent molding and won't freeze or melt in extreme temperatures. Use Hawk in a rotational program for up to 6 months, especially for regular maintenance baiting during spring & summer.
- Made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one night's feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4-5 days after feeding begins
- Formulated with select ingredients including a unique blend of fats and oils for maximum palatability
- Includes an outstanding preservative package to prevent molding
- Bait won't freeze in extreme cold or melt in high temperatures
- Manufacturing process ensures contact with sachet paper, maximizing bait acceptance
- Can be easily secured in a bait station or used indoors in areas away from children, pets or non-target animals