- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Helly Hansen ANSI Class E Alta Shell Hi-Vis Jacket CSA x 1
Waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
Designed for outdoor work days during challenging, changing and unpredictable weather conditions, this men's jacket uses Helly Tech® Performance technology to provide a reliable barrier between you and the elements. The DWR-treated (durable water repellent) outer layer protects you from powerful winds and pelting rain, and the breathable membrane seals water out while allowing sweat vapors to pass through for added comfort. To ensure safety when the job runs late or on dark and stormy days, the hi-vis color and reflective striping keep you visible in low-light situations.
- Helly Tech® Performance
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Fully Taped Construction
- Detachable hood
- Adjustable hood with drawcord and fastener
- YKK® front zipper
- Napoleon pocket with YKK® zipper, no need to open the jacket to access
- Hand pockets with YKK® zipper
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem with drawcord
- Embellishment zipper
- ID card loop Main fabric: 100% Polyester, 200 g
- Secondary fabric: 100% Polyamide 145 g.