- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
HMC Industries Pump and Hose Combination x 1
Dependable, hand-operated rotary pump comes complete with a transparent fuel hose
Designed to provide years of reliable service, the GP1 is the hand-operated rotary pump that thousands of professionals rely on every day for discharging and reclaiming fuel. It features a bi-directional design that works in either direction. Cranking the handle clockwise draws fluid from the tank, and cranking counter-clockwise pulls fluids into the tank. The internal rotor and vanes are approved to handle gasoline, diesel, kerosene, ethanol, heating oil, industrial lubricants and more. Includes a top-of-the-line CH-12 fuel hose with internal ground wire for safe use with combustible liquids.
- Sand-cast aluminum pump housing, cover and handle
- Free-spinning wood end on handle
- Proprietary PPS fiberglass-reinforced rotor and 3 vane internals
- 2 female 3/4" NPT ends
- 7.5 GPM @ 75 RPM
- Clear PVC hose with polyurethane liner includes 3/4" brass fitting with spring and 3/4" aluminum nozzle
- 25 PSI
- Hose has 3/4" inside diameter and 1" outside diameter; measures 8'L overall