- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 25
Added to your cart!
I.C. Ivy Relief Roll On Stick x 1
Use to relieve itching and pain on rashes, wounds or bites
Every outdoor enthusiast needs I.C. Ivy Relief in their arsenal! This skin protection and healing stick is specifically formulated to provide relief from the itching, pain and swelling caused by poison ivy/oak/sumac, bug bites, and minor cuts and scrapes. The active ingredients neutralize allergic reactions on the surface of the skin, treat and dry oozing wounds, and form a protective coating to seal the skin from air or water contaminants.
- Active ingredients: diphenhydramine HCL 2.0%, zinc acetate 0.1%
- Alcohol, paraben, fragrance and steroid free
- Nontoxic and hypoallergenic
- Convenient roller-ball applicator distributes solution evenly across skin
- 0.76 oz.
Apply gently into wound and rub. Reapply as needed.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.