- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 15
Added to your cart!
Jaguar All-Weather Bait Chunx, 9 lb pail x 1
Jaguar All-Weather Bait Chunx, 9 lb pail
Your toughest rodent problem doesn't stand a chance with Jaguar Bait Chunx
Jaguar All-Weather Bait Chunx contain the active ingredient Brodifacoum, Motomco's most powerful anticoagulant. Jaguar is our best-selling brand with poultry and swine producers and is especially successful at cleaning out tough infestations. For baiting around agricultural buildings and areas with a lot of rodent pressure, Jaguar is the choice that works. Motomco's unique, proprietary extrusion process produces Bait Chunx with multiple edges that appeal to a rodent's desire to gnaw. Chunx are made with food-grade ingredients and small amounts of paraffin for a highly palatable bait. Jaguar Chunx are red in color and it's unique shape can be easily placed on rods in a bait station or secured using nails or wire.
- Made with the active ingredient Brodifacoum, a second-generation anticoagulant
- Motomco's strongest, most powerful anticoagulant active
- Excellent for areas of heavy rodent pressure and tough, hard to control infestations
- Motomco's #1 selling bait brand with Poultry and Swine Producers
- Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one night's feeding with first dead rodents
- appearing 4-5 days after feeding begins Use Jaguar All-Weather Bait Chunx in a rotational program for at least 4 months
- Formulated with an optimal blend of ingredients and low wax content for maximum palatability and weatherability
- Mold and moisture resistant
- Unique 20gm block shape and edges preferred by rodents that like to gnaw
- Contain holes for placing on rods in a bait station, or can be secured using nails or wire
NOTE: Cannot be sold or shipped to Alaska, California, Washington, U.S. territories or international.
Not for sale in Alaska, California