Store pesticides and other chemicals safely and securely
Keep chemicals safe and secure with this 30-gal. Justrite Pesticide Storage Cabinet. It has a manual closing door with a handle that can be padlocked to restrict pesticide and other chemical handling to authorized and trained users. It's just right for farms, nurseries, orchards, greenhouses and park and recreation facilities. Meets OSHA and NFPA code 30 requirements. FM approved.
- Durable Construction: Heavy-duty, double-wall, welded, 18-ga. steel construction
- Sturdy: Steel shelves support 200 lb. each and are equipped with corrosion-resistant polyethylene trays
- Adjustable: The shelf adjusts at 2.25" increments to accommodate a wide variety of containers
- Stable: Leveling feet allow the cabinet to be balanced so nothing tips or spills
- Secure: Double door has a three-point button-locking mechanism
- Dimensions: 44"H x 43"W x 18"D
NOTE: Chemical containers shown on shelving not included. Padlock not included. Some states require self-closing doors. Please check your state regulations.
Item ships by Truck due to size and weight. Charges will be determined when order is placed.
- Manufacturer #: 893004
- Height: 44"
- Width: 43"
- Capacity: 30 gal.
- Color: Green
- Depth: 18"
- No. of Shelves: 1
- Unit Weight: 233 lb.
- Door Type: Manual-Closing
ENPAC 20-gal. Spill Kit
Spill Kit,15-1/4 In H,5 gal.,Universal 90435
Spill Kit,Carrying Bag,5 gal.
Maintenance Absorbent,20 lb.,Pail 05000