- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Keen Flint II Steel Toe Work Shoe, Gargoyle/Paloma x 1
Reinvented with an innovative KEEN.ReGEN cushioning midsole and a highly slip-resistant, rubber outsole, this hiking-inspired work boot works hard for you. Featuring: water resistant leather uppers, siped outsoles for increased traction, External Stability Shank (ESS) for midfoot support and shellback heel support. Meets: ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards, ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 F I/75 C/75 EH Standards and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes offering maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical hazard (EH) rated
- Reflective webbing for additional visibility
- KEEN.ReGEN Technology: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Removable metatomical PU footbed