- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
KESON 300'L Open-Reel, Double-Sided Fiberglass Measuring Tape x 1
ABS housing with fiberglass tape stands up to heavy use
This 300'L fiberglass, double-sided measuring tape is flexible enough to go around corners and over rough terrain while still providing accurate measurements - no temperature correction necessary.
- Easy to Use: The molded open reel with shovel handle is easy to grasp and ideal for rapid reeling
- Durable Construction: Crank handle is metal-reinforced for years of use
- Non-conductive: Tape is non-conducting for electrical hazard protection on all types of jobs with a proven dielectric strength of 200,000 V/M
- No Twisting: Double-throat rollers guide the 1/2"W blade to prevent twisting
- Accurate Measurements: Tape is double sided: The white side reads feet and inches in 1/8" increments and the yellow side reads feet, 1/10 foot and 1/100 foot