- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Kinco KincoPro Grain Buffalo & Synthetic Hybrid x 1
Form fitting, protective and ultra warm
Perfect for working around the farm or ranch, backyard cleanup chores and other high-impact outdoor activities, these hardwearing gloves are flexible, comfortable and cold weather ready. Ultra-durable, full-grain buffalo safeguards hands with superior abrasion and puncture resistance. Designed with a Gunn cut pattern that reduces exposure of seams in high-wear areas of the palm and allows the back-of-hand base material to remain seamless for longer wear and comfort. High-performance Heatkeep thermal insulation provides exceptional heat retention by trapping body warmth, repelling cold and wicking away moisture. Available sizes: M, L or XL.
- Stretchable, black polyester-spandex blend fabric back provides a snug fit
- Rust, full-grain buffalo palm and knuckles
- Wrap-around index finger design for durability in high-rub areas
- Grain buffalo patches at the distal end of fingers provide a protective barrier around fingertips
- Neoprene knuckle strap for impact protection
- Seamless, angled wing thumb design for additional flexibility and comfort
- Easy-On™ cuff with elastic wrist blocks cold air and debris
- Synthetic leather hem adds a finished look and prevents fraying
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.