- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 35
Added to your cart!
Kinco Pro Cutflector Defender Premium Grain Buffalo & Synthetic Hybrid Gloves x 1
Comfortable hand protection with the highest cut level rating
Perfect for fencing, weed removal, waste collection and other jobs that are hazardous to your hands, these premium work gloves provide best-in-class protection against thorns, shards of glass and other jagged edges. The secret is in their multi-level palm design: two layers of steel mesh are sandwiched between a rugged base material and tough-as-nails buffalo leather. The result is a nearly impenetrable, cut- and puncture-resistant palm that provides the ultimate defense when handling sharp and pointed objects. Available sizes: M, L or XL.
- Form-fitting, stretchable brown polyester/spandex blend fabric on back of hand for a snug fit
- Brown MiraX2™ suede synthetic leather base material provides flexible, long-lasting palm protection
- Tan, premium grain buffalo on top layer of palms and knuckles
- Fourchette finger design offers a snug fit while allowing for natural finger movement
- Buffalo leather patches at distal end of the fingers provide a protective barrier around fingertips
- Wrap-around index finger design eliminates rub points for a smooth, comfortable feel
- Angled wing thumb design for added flexibility and comfort
- Brown, quick-drying terry cloth patch on thumb lets you wipe away sweat
- Easy-On™ cuff with shirred elastic wrist provides a secure fit and prevents debris from entering glove
- Pieced buffalo hem creates a finished look and prevents fraying
- ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Cut Level A9 rating
- ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Puncture Level 4 rating
- ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Needle Level 4 rating
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.