- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 10
Added to your cart!
Makita EK6101 61cc 2-Stroke 14" Power Cut Saw x 1
Makita EK6101 61cc 2-Stroke 14" Power Cut Saw
The 14” Power Cutter, model EK6101, is engineered for industrial performance but with less weight at only 19.6 lbs. The compact and efficient EK6101 is powered by a 61cc engine with a full 4.4 HP for the most demanding concrete cutting applications. It’s engineered to start easier and vibrate less. It also has innovative features like Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS) that recovers up to 75% of unburned fuel to reduce fuel consumption, and a cyclonic air intake that discards larger debris for increased air filter life – and less maintenance. The compact and efficient EK6101 is an ideal cutting solution for metal decking, angle iron, i-beams, cast iron pipe, brick/masonry, stone/concrete blocks, railroad rails, road curbs, and asphalt. Blade sold separately.
- INNOVATION : Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS) recovers 75% of unburned fuel and reduces fuel consumption by 20%
- RELIABILITY : Start capacitor with start support function resulting in less pull start force
- DESIGN : Sliding front engine mounts help absorb vibration when cutting pressure is applied
- PERFORMANCE : Cyclonic air Intake delivers more air, more efficiently and increases air filter life
- INCLUDES : Includes - Universal wrench, Torx wrench, screwdriver, adapter ring (20mm to 1")