- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Master Mfg 40 Gallon Trailer Sprayer with 6 Nozzle Boom x 1
Rolls easily over the toughest, most rugged terrain
Ideal for large-area spray applications with a UTV (side-by-side) vehicle, this tow-behind trailer sprayer is designed to handle up to four acres of coverage in a single sitting. It features a top-of-the-line pumping system that includes a robust Everflo 2.2 GPM 12V diaphragm pump, pressure gauge, adjustable pressure regulator and a shutoff valve to control boom flow. For spot spraying, unholster the deluxe spray gun and reach up to 25' vertically or 30' horizontally from the comfort of your seat. As applications change, quickly adjust the nozzle from a steady stream to a wide mist. The field-repairable spray gun features an ergonomic pistol grip and trigger lock to reduce hand fatigue. Use the premium, heavy-duty spray boom with 10' swath for broadcast spraying. Quick-attach boom mounts allow for easy adjusting of broadcast spray boom based on turf height, keeping the spray pattern uniform on any terrain. Foldable wings prevent damage from oncoming obstacles such as trees, or fold wings in completely for compact storage. The modular frame allows for modifications with FlexFrame accessories (sold separately) to transform into whatever tool you need to get the job done.
- All-steel frame
- Can be used with UTVs and other means of transportation with minor modifications
- 15'L spray gun hose; hook-and-loop hose strap
- 12V wire harness with on/off switch and alligator clamp connection
- Includes 6 flat fan nozzles
- Quick-attach, no-drip spray nozzles prevent excessive chemical dripping
- True pressure regulating system provides the right amount of flow for any application
- Approved for use with Round-Up® and other agricultural brand herbicides and insecticides
- 40 gallon tank capacity
- Inline strainer prevents debris and chemical clumps from entering pump
- Angled base port for easy draining
- Heavy-duty, 16" dia. tires
Item ships standard freight by a semi truck due to size and weight. Charges will be determined when order is placed.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.