- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 20
Added to your cart!
Metal Concepts 78'' All-Steel Sharpshooter Shovel x 1
Combines the weight benefits of a steel digging bar with the narrow head of a trenching shovel
With 13 lbs. of weight and 78'' of leverage, this multipurpose shovel is an ideal tool for anyone looking for extra digging power. The sharpened steel spade head provides superior penetration through the most difficult soils and roots, with a straighter blade angle for easy shaping or squaring of holes and trenches. The all-steel handle features a vinyl sleeve that absorbs recoil, improves your grip and protects your hands from heat if the shovel is left out in the sun. Use the Sharpshooter once and you'll never reach for another shovel again!
- 1/8" thick heat-treated, chromoly steel spade head
- Head measures 5-1/2"W x 14-1/2"L
- Straight, 63-1/2"L steel handle with vinyl grip
- Over 12" of continuous weld means failures between blade and handle are virtually nonexistent
- Shovel measures 78"L overall
Oversize item. Additional charges may apply.